Re: [OM] Back from Singapore

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Singapore
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:41:03 -0800
May I suggest a redefiinition of terms? "On the other hand, my shot of an orchid with an ant on it came out perfectly." After all, one can make pictures of orchids many times and places, whereas finding an insect posing on one is rarer. I was quite pleased to find a cute little spider (an arachnid, rather than insect, but the same point) in a flower shot I took a few months age. I thought it added, rather than detracted from the image. Happiness is at least as much a matter of viewpoint as it is of apparently objective external circumstances.

Moose

Albert wrote:

My perfect shot of an Orchid, an ant in it upon close inspection.. Very frustrating.