RE: [OM] OT Foreign languages [was: Singapore trip; raining]

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Foreign languages [was: Singapore trip; raining]
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:11:12 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chris Barker
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 12:57 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My squadron commander at MacDill AFB had difficulty with some of my
expressions when I wrote performance reports on some of the pilots on
my flight... ;-)

Chris

Now it comes out - our own Wing Commander Barker is the officer responsible
for that famous Fitness Report stating: "He has carried out each and every
one of his duties to his entire satisfaction."

Apologies to:
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/default.asp?target=british.htm

Gary Edwards