Re: [OM] First night in Leic*-land. ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] First night in Leic*-land. ;-)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:50:07 -0800
Of course. ;-)

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 10:26  PM, Richard F. Man wrote:

I never own a OM-1, but I don't think it's much quieter than my OM-4 and OM-4T? To me, they sound really loud :-)

I remember getting my OM-1n at a time when my best friend was shooting photos with a Canon F1. The difference in volume between out shutters was amazing. We had a friend who was shooting with a Nikon F2 and his shutter wasn't even as quiet as the F1 to my ears. Back then the F2 and its variants were what I thought of when I thought of cameras. Big, clunky, loud contraptions. To me the OM was always quiet, small and elegant. I guess to Leic* guys my OM is big, clunky and loud. ;-)

-Rob