[OM] future for OM zuiko lenses in the digital world......

Subject: [OM] future for OM zuiko lenses in the digital world......
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:55:46 -0800
I have a few Olympus lenses that I'm considering selling to thin the number of lenses I have, one of which is the 100/2. With the small size of lenses, I feel maybe I'd be wise to hang on to the lenses I have. (Even though they don't get used nearly as much as my medium format camera.)

I hesitate to sell the 100/2, or any great OM lens with the possibility of the OM lenses being digitally compatible in the near future, which is obviously where 35mm type shooting is heading. Olympus originally stated that older lenses weren't compatible with digital sensors, but obviously every other company is doing quite well with their film based lenses.

What do you all think? Will our OM's be digitally compatible in the near future?

James.