[OM] Re: where Jim's money goes, was "a purely hypothetical

Subject: [OM] Re: where Jim's money goes, was "a purely hypothetical
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:26:35 -0800
I was watching that auction but it got too high for me so I didn't
notice who got it. I guess I must have less than NO OMoney.
Congratulations Jim! Other than the seller's confusing comments
regarding its condition, as I recall he changed his mind about what was
wrong, it looked very nice. It sounds like you got a VERY GOOD deal
since the like new ones seem to be selling for more than what B&H used
to charge for a new one. Again congratulations.
-jeff

So I had to change my .sig, though its more true that ever that I have
no
OMoney!