Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] New member intro and story of my OM-2n purchase
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:58:52 +0000
Welcome Linda

... and congratulations on a good buy.  I know that looks are not
important for good pictures, but if you can find a slip-on hood for
the 50/1.8 you will find that you really look the part of a thinking
photog ;-).  Of course, a hood ("shade") serves a proper purpose i
helping to prevent flare as well...

People won't worry too much about your making long posts, as long as
you reduce the quoted parts of other posts to a minimum and don't use
html (which you didn't).

Chris