RE: [OM] Filters; MC vs. no coating?

Subject: RE: [OM] Filters; MC vs. no coating?
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:09:33 -0500
I've started throwing away all my old filters and replacing them with B+W
MRC filters.  Why spend a fortune on lenses and then put crappy, cleaned
with a tie filters (of which I have many) on the lenses.  The filters are
also of much higher build-quality than most others save Heliopan or maybe
Hoya MC.  $27.50 from B&H for most sizes.

Also, the use of lens shades helps much more than you realize.

Skip