[OM] Filters; MC vs. no coating?

Subject: [OM] Filters; MC vs. no coating?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 23:54:14 +0800
I have been using the Tiffen UV filters for a while, and they were ok, great because they can be cleaned with a t-shirt, but after playing around with them, I saw how much flare they caused when shown under bright light, and so I bought another filter today;

A konica filter (I didn't know konica made filters) but the quality seemed decent, and it has multi-coating on it.

I just wanted to know (before test shots) will I notice a big difference between MC vs. no coating? Are there articles that I can read about as far as MC vs. non-coated filters and their effects?

Thanks.
Albert