Re: [OM] Now the holidays are over...

Subject: Re: [OM] Now the holidays are over...
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:28:29 -0000
Hi

Thanks for the tips..... thinking about it, the problem did start after I
dropped the bag that I had the camera in (ouch!, but not for the first time...
I put this down to advancing age rather than a general state of incompetence,
although my wife might disagree), so there's a fair chance it is something out
of position.

I have some film in it at the moment (although I have no idea how many frames
are left) but I'll try to use them up during this coming week, then I'll try
and get the top off to have a look.

Thanks once again.

Sam