[OM] Re; London

Subject: [OM] Re; London
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:32:12 -0000
>>> Any ideas of where we are going, what we are going to try and
>>> photograph?......<<<<<

Dunno.... I quiet enjoy doing architecture-ish shots and around the Millennium
wheel / Millennium bridge should be interesting, also Petticoat Lane street
market should be in full flight during the morning..

What do you other's think?

Sam

(p.s. sorry guys about the last HTML post.... on my email client I can't set it
to default the format for specific addresses so I have to remember to change
the format to "plain text" for the list)