Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries!
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:46:39 -0800
Site does not work for me. Using Netscape 4.7. I just downloaded the
newly released version 7.01 but haven't had a chance to install it yet.
The problem with this is that all the newest bells and whistles bog this
old system down and plug the hard drive with crap I'd don't need or
want. I'm getting ready to upgrade to a 500mhz cpu, the most this board
will handle and barely enough to keep my foot in the door so to speak.

mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West