Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries!
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:27:14 -0800
1/2/2003 12:10:53 AM, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Perhaps I simply don't grok how it is supposed to work. There's all these
>overlapping words that you can't read, and when you mouse over SOME of them,
>but not all of them, little photos appear.
>
>Is the text supposed to be readable?
>
>>What version Netscape
>>are you running Jan?
>
>I'm using Chimera Navigator. It's a Cocoa port of the open-source Navigator. I
>used to use OmniWeb and Opera, but found they didn't do as well with a lot of
>different sites.
>
>I don't know how it renders the OM site compared to IE, since I don't allow
>Microsoft software on my site... :-)

using opera 6.05 (and IE6 sp1 for reference):

all u see is part of the name, and holding your mouse over it will load the
centre portion of the image. click opens a new window will image/info, clicking
image opens new window with fullsize jpg. only those who have an image
subitted online have it present, while all the names of all exchangees is
listed. that's my understanding.

/S
--
.sig