Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries! (Winter exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: even more on-line entries! (Winter exchange
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 08:06:21 +1100
In message <200301011933.h01JX2O21497@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brian
Swale" writes:

>Opera 6.05 takes up more than 60MB with the java options included. And I
>hate wasting so much disk space on a browser.
>
>Opera 3.62 takes a mere 1MB. ;-)
>
>I presume the W'02 site is not accessible to those people such as Thomas
>Bryhn of Norway who are using open-source software ?

Open Source web browsers newer than about 2-3 years work just fine with
it; even the text-only ones. And they take less than 60 Mb on the hard
drive as well (my Phoenix 0.5 on WinME takes about 12.6 MB, 16.2MB
effective on disk). :-)

Opera. Hmmm, it got bloated after version 4, that's why I never
upgraded. It was still well spent $40 three years ago. :-)

Cheers,

Saso