Re: [OM] NOW: Way more OT ,WAS: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] NOW: Way more OT ,WAS: Dipping our Toe Into Digital (LONG)
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:57:48 -0500
Gallagher had his moments.  One of my favorites was about
spelling, that there was no "wo" in "one," but "two" had a "wo" it
didn't need.  Then there was that great philosophical question
of, "How come we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?"

Of course, I questioned the sanity of people who would pay for
front row seats where they had to protect themselves with sheets
of plastic from the sledge-o-matic shower.

As for The Man Show -- well, they do have lots of beer and juggies
jumping on trampolines.  What more do you want?

Walt