RE: [OM] Re: An OM-3Ti for Christmas?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: An OM-3Ti for Christmas?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:57:28 -0700
Weeeeel, I probably should have said OM2000 or OM2N as both are available. I
recently bought an extra OM2N from Tom Scales with this in mind. Hell, maybe
they will prefer to use the OM-1N or have both manual and automatic. They
make good decisions so I'll let them decide after they experience both. The
OM2N operation with the flash works so well that's been my favorite over the
years. /jim