Re: [OM] Guns and Cameras?

Subject: Re: [OM] Guns and Cameras?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:23:22 -0500
Speaking only for myself, I figured out a long time ago that a
big part of the attraction for me was the love of gadgets, of
well-made stuff.  Although I grew up with guns, was taught to
shoot at age five by my grandfather and was, so to speak, to the
manner born, I think I would have found them anyway, just as I
did cameras and other wonderful things later on.

For me, it?s not just guns and cameras, but there?s also the love
of tools, sports cars, stereo gear, and old clocks and watches.
I can?t explain it.  I?ve always been an ?eyes and legs? man with
the ladies.  I can?t explain that either; it?s just what gets my
attention, just like the Olys and Glocks and Z-cars and Snap-Ons
and Vandersteens and Seth Thomases and Hamiltons and...

Call it a sickness, if you choose, but I don?t have any interest
in being cured, thank you.  I just need a lot more money.

Walt