[OM] ( OM ) Two web-pages to note - maybe

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Two web-pages to note - maybe
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:55:01 +1300
Hi folks,

I see there are several recent new-comers to the list (including members
from 'way back who have re-joined).  So I mention that I maintain two public
web-pages for the benefit of members of this group.

1). a list of members photographic web-pages, at
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/members.htm

2) a list of good photo-processors and OM repairers around the world. This
started at the time that airport X-rays were beginning to be made much more
powerful and people were looking for means to get their film developed before
it got Zapped.
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/processors.htm

Please draw to my attention any omissions to these pages, so that I can
rectify the matter.

I also have a page of lens tests for those who are interested and haven't
bookmarked it. Since it contains material that is still paper-published, the
URL is not publicised.

Brian