RE: [OM] A couple of pix

Subject: RE: [OM] A couple of pix
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 08:58:12 -0000
Thanks Chris, I'm putting these up for a basic Royal Photographic Society
distinction (LRPS) and all advice, comments, guidance is most appreciated.

With the exception of the dog shot all the pix are natural light. We get
very strong direction sunlight through our main bedroom window for a couple
of hours in the morning and I use that. Tends to be a scrabble across the
floor and bed chasing light and shadow, sheets being used as both backdrop
and reflector.

The closeups were mostly taken with either a 35-70 3.5-4.5, or a 50 1.8 with
a vivitar 7 element 2x macro. Scanning neg gives me huge files so I can crop
and enlarge quite drastically especially for digital display.

Regards
Ian