Re: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops

Subject: Re: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:48:56 +0000
I think a London meeting would be a great idea, but suggest fixing a date first and then a place! Otherwise we'll be discussing possibilities until about April. Myself, almost any weekend is good for me in the next couple of months, excepting a couple in February when I'm going abroad. As I generally take far too few photos of London a group meeting would be a great excuse to get some shots of this place.

Roger

IanG wrote:

It's not going to take too much arranging, just a date and a place to take
some pix...

is anybody interested in a meet? Central London may not be the best place
but probably beats Watford Gap services... I've been led to believe that the
world stops just past there.....

Thames Barrier could be good.... Bluewater with partners and freshly
prepared cedit cards? One of the big parks - Woburn maybe (superb pubs and
grub around there).. Longleat? Windsor? - feed the family to the lions.

Just a thought.