Re: [OM] 8-10X Loupe

Subject: Re: [OM] 8-10X Loupe
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:25:37 -0800
Winsor,

It would probably be a good idea for me to become more familiar
with my own equipment.  It's not a 10X.  It's a Cabin Pro 8X
Loupe PL-8.  So much for my awareness and/or memory.

B&H had a special on these a couple of years ago for, best I
recall, $100 per.  It covers approximately 75 percent of a 35mm
tranny and comes with both an opaque and a translucent bottom,
and the eyepiece is threaded so it can be focused.  Mamiya
distrubtes these, and I am right happy with mine.  Also, it's a
perfect fit for one of the small Olympus drawstring lens pouches.

Walt

Thanks for the tip, Walt. There is a camera shop listed as a Mamiya Cabin next to my nearest REI. I will drop in and take a look.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California