Re: [OM] Re: Digital True Lies

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital True Lies
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:42:05 +0800
Retinal scanners already exist, I use them sometimes to go to certain co-lo stations;

They don't help. They are stupid. What you want is what we call "two factor authentication", something you HAVE with something you KNOW. So what will happen later is your camera will take a small card that has your digital X509 certificate on it; and so you can swap cameras and it's still YOUR image. It's like SIM cards for cell phones...or it will be, but a lot more secure.

Albert