RE: [OM] Digital vs. film

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital vs. film
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:36:38 -0800
>From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Does anybody have an idiot's guide to getting quality prints from digit
>files? I've got the files to where I want, I need to improve print quality.

I don't know if it could be called "idiot's guide" -- more like "tour de force"
-- but check out "Mastering Digital Printing," by Harald Johnson.

It's brand new. I only thing review copies are out right now. But Amazon and
the usual suspects should have it Any Day Now.

(Requisite on-topic content: the photo on page 198 was taken with an OM-4t and
24mm f3.5 shift lens. The bottom photo on page 292 was taken with an OM-4t and
21mm f2. :-)

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: Buy My Step Van! <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/van>