[OM] Test results from the OM-4 and the Metz54

Subject: [OM] Test results from the OM-4 and the Metz54
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:07:37 -0800
The results are in, much better pictures overall. Several instances I punched in a minus exposure compensation because the background is faaaarrrr away and it seems to have done trick to not over exposing the face. The little diffuser cap also does seem to help to eliminate the flash reflection off the face also, as do the bounce lighting.

All in all, I am a happy camper!!!!

Another question for the Metz users - does the SCA-321 transmit aperture and asa information to the flash? For testings, I have been careful to manually setting the zoom, aperture, and asa. It would be good to know I don't have to do that.

Thanks.