RE: [OM] Oh, I am, huh, well take this!

Subject: RE: [OM] Oh, I am, huh, well take this!
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:07:28 -0000
We went to Baveria to see the Audi factory. Beer there is considered food so
each factory worker is restricted to only 3 litres a shift. Its available
from vending machines strategically located throughout the factory floor
with company bicycles (NOT that type) freely avaiable to aid with
collection...

Don't know what they use to open the stuff but judging by my car they
obviously have no trouble :-(