AW: [OM] Oh, I am, huh, well take this!

Subject: AW: [OM] Oh, I am, huh, well take this!
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:53:40 +0100
Nice one :-)

For Germany it's the same as for Belgium. You find very few screw-off caps
here. I remember only one and that living near Cologne where a great bunch
of brews is added to the list of locally available beers.

If you live in a (nearly) screw-off cap free country you get really
imaginative about how to open your bottles if you don't have a bottle opener
handy. I wonder if it's a special skill of europeans to use 'one-way'
lighters or is this just widespread instinct?

I never managed to open a film cartridge with a lighter though.

Jochen