Re: [OM] Heretic!

Subject: Re: [OM] Heretic!
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:50:30 +0800
I remember my physics of fluids class; on our final test (this is in NJ, so it's to be expected) one of the questions was which stays cooler longer? Bottle, or can? The answer was bottle, and so if you like your beer cold, then you will probably prefer the bottle. I at one point in my life can show you the proof of why that is so, but not anymore...

Albert

But, beer tastes better from bottles (at least the first one).

Bill Pearce