Re: [OM] Mamiya MF vs. Olympus; overexposure; being good has nothing to

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya MF vs. Olympus; overexposure; being good has nothing to do wi...
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:17:52 EST
I will pretty much agree with the former Mamiya 7 statement, it really does
take up only as much space as my typical Olympus outfit.  It is not a big
camera and the lenses are not big either.  When I take an Olympus outift I
take a couple extra lenses so in the end each outfit weighs 5-6 pounds(
Mamiya body-2 lenses versus Olympus OM body 3-5 lenses).
They compliment each other very well!
John