[OM] FS: Olympus IS 3000 + G-40 flash

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus IS 3000 + G-40 flash
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:25:34 +0100
I have for sale a IS-3000 camera in excellent condition, $ 220,
and a matched G-40 flash, $ 120.

The IS-3000 is almost the same as the USA IS-3 version, but there is
one important difference: The IS-3000 has Super FP flash, allowing for
flash synchronization until 1/2000 sec...

More details on this camera can be found in the IS section of the
e-SIF:
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm
or
http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

I will ship around the globe (shipping cost extra). PayPal welcome.

When interested please let me know in a private email message
Do not simply press the reply button but
mailto:Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx

Frank van Lindert,
Utrecht NL.