RE: [OM] OT - Contax G2?

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - Contax G2?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:26:26 +0000
Thanks Skip, I shall do that small thing.  I have heard & read good
things about the T3.

Chris

At 09:43 -0500 13/12/02, om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Go over toe photo.net and search for threads on the G2.  It's quirky camera
and many people don't like it after extensive use.  But it takes
exceptional pictures.

Summary?  It's an interchangable lens, point-and-shoot.  The lens are
fabulous.  The AF is a bit noisy, the viewfinder is a bit dim.  MF is only
possible with focus-by-wire, no focusing with the lenses directly.

I prefer a Contax T2 as a take-everywhere camera.

Search on Google for Contax, G2, Leica, Review, Opinion and combinations of
those words.

Skip

--
<|_:-)_|>