Re: [OM] the definitive OM book

Subject: Re: [OM] the definitive OM book
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:48:52 -0500
I'd also add the eSIF (electronic Sales Information File), which has more
raw data than any book ever done.

Also worthwhile are the Vision Age magazines (19 in all), and the primary
8.5x11 brochures of the OM System, OM-x Bodies, Zuiko lenses, and the
Groups: Motor Drive, Macro, & Flash.  The small books that came with the
cameras on the Lens Group and the MacroPhotography Groups are also very
good and more instructional than promotional.

Skip