Re: [OM] Act quickly-The World of OM-Systems by Franz Pangerl

Subject: Re: [OM] Act quickly-The World of OM-Systems by Franz Pangerl
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 05:49:14 EST
In a message dated 12/10/2002 3:27:45 AM Central Standard Time,
john.oregan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is one edition more
> valuable or rarer or more desirable in some other way than another?
>
> just curious

I have no idea why the price difference.  The one for sale on ebay was I
think the first edition.  The book, as you know, is an excellent reference
and is, in my opinion, better than most.  Mine also did not come at the dear
price being asked by some book sellers.  Bill Barber