[OM] MF, Fuji RF or Hassey?

Subject: [OM] MF, Fuji RF or Hassey?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:29:34 +0800
From my experience at the lunch party today, I have decided that every format and every camera has it's uses, and specific purposes.

I have started a "budget" for a medium format camera. I probably won't get a digital one since my gf will be purchasing one. I have always wanted to take a medium format camera to go with my OM for vacations. Some things you just need to put on 120's to really get that effect...

Two vacation cameras: The one I've been pining over, the Fuji GW690III, or the Hassey SWC903/905.

What are your opinions? Also, I'd love to hear all your "subjective" feelings about both lenses. I have read from a few "glass geeks" that the glass on the 903 is the sharpest, period. End of story. I assume that Fuji's holds it's own (as far as I can tell from pictures) I don't think I'm going to get rid of my OM anytime soon, but I might want to start adding siblings to it.

Albert