Re: [OM] OT-Bronica or 'Blad ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT-Bronica or 'Blad ?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 15:55:40 +0800
I considered a Bronica, and did serious research on it; best bang for the buck. The lenses hold their own against the Hassys, but the one thing I will have to admit, the Hassys give good color balance, more so then te Mamiyas and Bronicas. But in terms of sharpness, I couldn't tell the difference. My friend's got a Hassy 500CM with a 80mm lens, and a 220 back and that's it. (All he can afford, sounds about right huh?) But it takes stunning pictures, but his pics are good in general, and so once again, I maintain that the equipment is a secondary to the photographer.

Do you have a SERIOUSLY STURDY tripod?? If not, I can guarantee that Tripod + Bronica will be sharper then Hand + Hassy no contest. If you don't have a good tripod, buy the Bronica and a tripod, that then becomes a no-brainer...

Albert