[OM] OT-Bronica or 'Blad ?

Subject: [OM] OT-Bronica or 'Blad ?
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:22:22 +0000
Some time in the future I would like to slowly get into MF. I have narrowed down
to two choices, but doesn't mean the others are out.
A used Bronica SQ-Ai or a used 'Blad 501cm. Anyone has any experience with
either/both of them? The Blad system is just too expensive, but is the slight
difference in image quality worth the high price? Resale value is not that
important to me as I usually keep my equipment. Also,I am not a poser -the
 camera will be the *taker* of the images and not the *subject* :)  I would
rather people WOW at the images than the camera.

How do the late PS lens lenses compare with the FE/CFi ? I expect to hear
things like the latter has a higher tonal range and a 'certain something'.
But does that really translate to so many hundreds of dollars more ? And will
that really matter after the image has been scanned and photoshopped ?

Thanks,
Tim

ps: I am planning on renting  501CM+ 80/2.8 planar next weekend.