RE: [OM] A few photos from Austria

Subject: RE: [OM] A few photos from Austria
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 00:46:09 +1100
Lovely shots, Roger. The one of the Dom's dome brought back memories. I'd
bought my first non-normal lens, a Hektor 135/f4.5 for my M3 in Salzburg and
we had gone up the hill to shoot the town probably from the same place as
yourself. That was in 1960, dare say there's been some changes since. I must
dig out the Kodachrome and compare.

John.