Re: [OM] Lens cleaning (acetone a carcinogen?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens cleaning (acetone a carcinogen?)
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 00:58:32 -0800
Maybe the problem is that our waitpersons (Californianism) are too polite and most of us actually try to understand and be nice to those whose pronunciation of our language is less than perfect. Of course, the fact that I was comfortably driving around with the top down on Dec. 1st. may be another part of the problem. Sure are a lot more people around here than when I was a kid - and they have a tendency to get in the way.

Moose

Scott Gomez wrote:

We Californians will make you a deal. We'll accept the "honor" if the rest
of y'all will quit coming here and staying... Visit all ya like, just
remember to go home :-)