Re: [OM] More slides from U.S. Southwest vacation!

Subject: Re: [OM] More slides from U.S. Southwest vacation!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:30:17 -0700
At 01:37 PM 11/30/2002 -0400, John Hudson wrote:

[snip]

>Garth ........ is Colorfast in Edmonton still up and running?

Yep.  Two locations.  One near my house.  ;-)

> I used their
>mail order service years ago for C41 processing and printing; the results
>were excellent and the price was reasonable.   Do you know if they have a
>mail order slide processing service?

No idea.  I could give 'em a call for you, if you want.

>Does the Image Works have a mail order service for C41 and slides?

Again, no idea.  Same offer as above.  (But not until Monday -- they're not
open on weekends...).  If you're into mail order, I'd also recommend Winnipeg
Photo -- one of my pro buddies used to take all his wedding stuff there, and he
loved 'em.  They closed their outlet in Edmonton a few years back, but they're
still around in Winterpeg.  I found information about them here:

http://www.finditinwinnipeg.com/app/obj/?oid=1304170&returnTo=0.000000app0.000000search0.000000qry
  0                         0ff  090                         at  015016

The above URL might wrap -- if so, you'll have to cut-'n-paste into your
browser.

>BTW, wonderful shots from New Mexico.

Thanks.  Y'know, it's really easy to get good shots when the material's so
awesome.  Hardly takes any skill at all -- especially with Photoshop around to
correct any lingering "oopsies".

Garth