Re: [OM] off topic .. need advice on Netscape 6

Subject: Re: [OM] off topic .. need advice on Netscape 6
From: Robert T McFetridge <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:09:09 -0500
Have used Eudora for years. I never use anything else for email (well almost never). Its quick efficient links easily with Internet Explorer and Netscape where needed and is not slowed by uesless graphics. Yes there are several newsgroups that help. Check the Eudora site.

Does Eudora do newsgroups?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,