Re: [OM] Pacific Image PrimeFilm Film Scanner-opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] Pacific Image PrimeFilm Film Scanner-opinions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:05:03 -0500
I had 3 different samples of the 1800 afl .  One had a line across every
scan, the other 2 had software problems that would not allow it to
communicate properly with Elements 1 or 2.  Also, Prime Film technical
support never answred my email pleas (not even to tell me the problem was
with Adobe). Got my money back but now am looking at ANY other brand. I too
cannot spend big bucks.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,