Re: [OM] Mind Bender (intermediate focal length?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Mind Bender (intermediate focal length?)
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:44:35 -0500
John H. wrote:
>Thanks Walt. Wasn't the moonlighting lawyer the late Bill Kunstler who
went
>head to head one time with Assistant DA Ben Stone? I wonder if he would
have
>had such an easy ride slugging it out with DA Hamilton Burger!

Now-retiring Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson, a lawyer (who was counsel to the
Watergate investigating committee) is currently playing the role of the DA
on Law & Order.  He would have been Ben Stone's boss, but now it's Jack
McCoy.  Life goes on.

OM content: Fred Thompson is being succeeded in the senate by Lamar
Alexander, former Tennessee governor, presidential candidate, etc., etc.
But Lamar also was once president of the University of Tennessee (my alma
mater) and was my mother's neighbor back then.  I've got a couple of
pictures somewhere of him with my mother and dad that I took with an OM-4.
Like I say, life goes on.

Walt