RE: [OM] Vivitar 135/f2.8 - A Sad Tale

Subject: RE: [OM] Vivitar 135/f2.8 - A Sad Tale
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:10:49 -0500
John,

You're lucky that the repair shop actually took your lens in a box.  Many
repair guys either WILL NOT take orders like that or charge double.

I've learned to only take apart VERY CHEAP lenses, as I invariabley screw
something up.  VERY CHEAP means <$5-10 to me.

BTW, Did you eat the chocolates from the box before putting the parts in?
:-)

Skip