[OM] Film Bias??

Subject: [OM] Film Bias??
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:00:01 +0800
I was reading some reviews on different films. I get the feeling that bias spreads around, not just on cameras and lenses, but film as well. One of the reviews I was reading, the reviewer said that the Fuji Reala 100 was "too grainy, more so then the Kodak films." ???

Am I smoking something, or is Reala one of the most grainLESS films you all have used before?? I find the Superia 400 (my regular film) to be finer grained then the Kodak Gold 200, in a side by side comparison...

Come on people, back me up here...

Albert