[OM] Backpack/case question.

Subject: [OM] Backpack/case question.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:58:51 EST
I am thinking that a backpack might be a good idea for my photography treks.
Does anyone have any advice/opinions (damn silly question for this list)
about what is available.  Information that might help in giving advice is
that I'm rather tall (6'4" and have a long torso) and I want to carry two
bodies and at least one long lens in addition to others.  Long lens meaning
either a 300mm f2.8 or 400mm f4 Tamron.  Are there packs that are
easier/quicker to get out of than others?  Which tend to be most comfortable?
 Thanks in advance. Bill Barber