Re: [OM] Tamron 300mm f2.8,16mm zuiko and baby alligators

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 300mm f2.8,16mm zuiko and baby alligators
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:25:29 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2002 8:30:33 PM Central Standard Time,
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is Gary concerned about losing his 16mm ?

Well, It isn't Gary's, but these babies really hiss and show their teeth when
you get that 16mm in there real close to them and the little ones.  I'll
probably get an email from the owner real soon insisting that I ship it back
post haste.  One of the best shots I got was a scenic with some water, over
hanging trees, leaves is a pattern from the water currents and straight into
the sun with a little protection from the tree, but not much.  Reflection of
sun in water, sun in picture and no flare.  Pretty neat and it may have been
my expert placement of the sun in the trees. It could be luck or it may just
be darn fine Zuiko glass.  By the way, two of the little alligators were
stretched out on their mothers head, sunning themselves, neat photograph.
Bill Barber