[OM] Metering, Battery Life

Subject: [OM] Metering, Battery Life
From: 96madison@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:23:55 -0500
Hello,

I have an OM-1n with a battery that was replaced last year.  I find that when
I'm
shooting I'm very conscious about conserving the battery... the result is that
I'm
always flipping the meter on and off-- and sometimes this costs me valuable
time
(I'm into wildlife photography these days).   My question is, does anyone have
any
estimates of battery life on these things?  Is it necessary to do this, or can
I just turn
the thing on for a few hours and leave it that way?

Thanks,
Rich
96madison@xxxxxxxxxxx