Re: [OM] Re: [OM] 18mm Zuiko test and why you shoudn4t sell it

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OM] 18mm Zuiko test and why you shoudn4t sell it
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:02:42 +0100
On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 12:25:56AM -0500, Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:
> Or maybe they were testing the Zuiko on a body with mirror lockup and
> aperture pre-fire and the other mounts didn't have that advange coming from
> whatever bodies they were on.  Gary Reese's test notes show me over and over
> again that they're less to testing than meets the eye.  And more.

The numbers were determined with MTF-meassurements and their special
rating system wich is explaned a little in the belonging posting.

I´ve scanned parts of the 9/89 test you can see the diagram of
the Zuiko 3.5/18 on my website:

http://studweb.studserv.uni-stuttgart.de/studweb/users/mas/mas12462/OM/MTF/mtf-overview.html

follow the link Zuiko 3.5/18 in the "Tests fom other magazines"-section.

Now that the University realized, that I´ve finished this year, they
will cancel my account on 20th december this year. So this site will
dissapear then. Maybe I´ll be locking fo a new home, let`s see...

Frieder Faig