Re: [OM] Olympus Large Carry Case Opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Large Carry Case Opinions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:37:30 EST
In a message dated 11/14/2002 7:50:39 AM Central Standard Time,
Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The Halliburton cases are aircraft aluminum, not foil-clad plywood, and
> are very light and strong, but somewhat expensive

Should anyone have an interest in a Zero Halliburton case that is neither
expensive nor cheap,  please contact me off list as I have three lightly used
black ones with brand new uncut Halliburton foam.  I have a very used one
that I've had for about 30 years which has served me well and saved my
equipment from the looks of the case. There is one large, one medium large
and one small case that I might sale.  I will keep at least one of them and
am flexible about which one or two I keep.  This is not about a bidding war
amongst list members, but a rather a conversation about what size case one
might need so I can figure out which one/ones I keep.   Bill Barber