RE: [OM] Olympus Large Carry Case Opinions

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Large Carry Case Opinions
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:05:03 -0700
I used to have one of these bags and sold it. It was nice but not very
efficient and the padding was thin. Look at the Lowepro Omni Pro. It holds a
lot and carries nice on a shoulder strap. This bag looks like an attache
case or overnight bag rather than like a camera bag. It has lots of features
and fits into a waterproof hard case for extreme duty use. I have two of
these and just ordered another that I probably didn't really need but will
surely use. /jim