Re: [OM] Back on the list again

Subject: Re: [OM] Back on the list again
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:51:04 -0400
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, 30 October, 2002 11:53 AM

  Good to have you back, John. Are you knee-deep in snow yet? You haven't
missed anything revelations..other than the "official" discontinuance of the OM
line. Plus, we tend to discuss digitals more now without as many online
grimaces...

  Are you gonna be able to use film in that iceberg environment??? Or does it
now become a 6-week hobby each year? :=)

  Susan Steele
  Amherst, VA

  Susan .... thanks for the welcome back. Head deep snow is said to be not
uncommon hereabouts! However, OM gear will be up to the task and I will most
definitely be out and about recording the sights on film. I am simply in no
hurry to replace my OM4T and L**** M systems with  digital although it is quite
obvious from the photo shops I have looked at that digital is all the rage.

  John