[OM] Bronica 6x7?

Subject: [OM] Bronica 6x7?
From: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:38:25 -0800
I'm in taiwan right now, will be here for a year. The prices here for Bronica and Mamiya is pretty cheap, about $1500 for a Bronica 6x7 system (new) with body, back, and lens. That's about the same as used prices in the states, slightly higher, but you get a new system. I have 1 question; I know the Mamiya has a rotating back for their 6x7, does Bronica? Tamron has done a piss poor job marketing Bronica, their website is not very helpful. If not, what do I do, can I turn the back (heaven forbid, I have to turn the camera!!) Also, on a slightly more OM related question; I have an Om1n, so the flash sync is 1/60th. I'm thinking about buying an umbrella flash, and X-sync. I'll be using my 90mm for portraits most of the time, will this be that big of a problem, as this I usually don't shoot my 90mm less then 1/125th; but I don't have a choice here; or do I? Your thoughts and suggestions welcome, as far a studio type shoots.. I've never even attempted to do studio work, and so your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Albert